Saturday, January 3, 2009

tagg3

What if your ex said these to you???

1. Hi how are ya?
-aku tgh sakit tnat ta nmpak ?

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
-ohh , aku orite je tpi kau blnje . ape mcm ?

3. I LOVE U..
-ohh , im not love you

4. DO u want some cookies?
-ta na . aku tau kau ltak racun

5.Can you take me a picture?!?
-yes no thnk u alrite =_=

6.Help me in my homework!
-bolee ,ape slah nye tpi kene byar aaa stu minit spuloh hengit .ok?

7. Here's my gift to you...
-thnk u :D laen kali kasik lgi tau

8. Let's just be textmates
-bazir kedit aku jek. ta hingin pun.

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
-boleyy, bole . phone baru jugak tau. haha . hamek kauu!

10.Let's sit together in the bus
-ahh ta na aku bek aku ddok kt sblah rajahgopal

11. Hi baby
-kau na kpale babi ehh ?

12. Your still cute!
-thnks uu !

13.I still LOVE you!
-hrmm bagos ! bt im not love u !

14.Can I visit your house?
-daa khatam alquran ?

15.Do you love me?
-TAAKK la mngkuk.

mngse sterus nya
ntahh . klau na jwb ,jwb aaa aku ta kesaahh